What Makes Us Different
- In business since 1949
- BBB – A+ Rating
- All our installers have 10+ years of experience and are ‘Window Wise’ certified
- Our own Private Label Window –Enerview
Unique Window Features:
- Fly Maze – keeps insects from entering your home (most competitors do not carry)
- Primed FG jambs and casing trim – most competitors don’t prime the wood
- OR maintenance free vinyl trim package – never paint again
- Our windows are Energy Star Certified
- Optional foam filled frames & sashes
- “Neat Glass” so neat, it cleans itself (Solar activated) Learn more about Neat Glass here.
- Lifetime labour warranty on original installation
- Good competitors offer 5 years
- Box stores offer 1 year on labour
- Lifetime glass breakage (material & labour): Competitors do not offer
- We carry all the proper WSIB and General Liability Insurance
- Check Ministry of Consumer Services' "Consumer Beware List":
For type of service select "renovation exterior"
Allows consumers to check the legal record of a company based on consumer complaints received, any actions taken, charges laid and/or convictions obtained by the ministry.
Finance options - numerous options available.
1. Stop Break-ins with shatter resistant glass
2. Reduce Noise - Ratings more than 20% better
3. Higher Energy Ratings
The George Kent Advantage
We’ve been in business since 1949 and since that time we’ve learned a thing or two about installing quality windows.
- Our installers are highly knowledgeable, experienced experts with more than 10 years of experience. We make sure our installers are "Window Wise" certified.
- We put the customer and the customer’s needs first, which keeps us accountable to ensure you receive a product you’re happy with.
- The BBB gives us an A+ rating.
- We offer our own label that is the best of the best and is called Enerview. Offering our own label allows us to offer you some custom options you won’t find anywhere else. We can even make the windows with shatter resistant glass to discourage break ins.
Investing in replacement windows is one of the larger home improvement decisions you’ll make. The last thing you want to do is go with a company that doesn’t completely understand how to measure and install windows in your home. In fact, even the highest energy rated window in the world won’t give you energy efficiency if it isn’t installed correctly.
There are times when you may not need to replace all the windows in your home. Some windows may benefit from a simple window repair or simply need a new seal. We will consult with you, examine your windows and come up with a plan that works with your budget. If you are on a tight budget, but really need new windows, we have options that can help.
Our experts know exactly what your home needs for the windows you choose to be the most efficient possible. We use a process that takes you from the beginning of choosing windows to the installation to a finished product that is above and beyond our competitors’ products.